News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

(Closed)First Building Topic For The Month!

Started by GrapeShield, July 02, 2013, 11:04:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GrapeShield

We're having a building contest!  The first theme will be Pokemon.  Build anything Pokemon related and at the end of the month (July 31) the winner will get whatever is in the donation box at spawn.  BE CREATIVE!  You must build it on the server (Froobworld)

Take some screenshots of your build and post them in a reply to this post.
Beverly

SwankyPhil

Get Shwifty

That_Introvert

great, now there are going to be like 50 giant pixel pikachus

GrapeShield

Pretty much, lol.  Hopefully it's not just going to be all pixel art, though I'm going to make a pixel art pokemon thing because mine's not going to count anyway!
Beverly

Nicknclank

Ok, so you can build anywhere AND there's no "bigness" limit, right? That's cool, Imma do something entertaining.
Your Friendly French Builder

donoholmes

okay so how do i post? i made a poke ball

GrapeShield

you reply in here and below where you type this, there's a thing that says, "Attachments and other options" click that and you should be able to add in a picture.  If the picture's too big then upload it on imgur first, save it on your computer, then upload it here.
Beverly

That_Introvert

So i finished my build, its a cross from super smash bros as well.
I give to you the Pokemon arena from super smash bros.

and here is a reference picture

gueromc

So i finally posted in here the build is 2 weeks old i think but better late than never so here it is Red in a moving scupture
with a pokeball *wooooow crowd goes wild* 

i'l probably lose against wild and his awesome arena but never the less i had fun in making it thanks to wild for explaining me how to upload

That_Introvert

just noticed the cow at the bottom by his feet