News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Create your own Star Wars name!

Started by Metalic_Shield, January 09, 2016, 05:51:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Metalic_Shield

As some of you might know I have changed my name to a sorta-kinda odd name. This is explaining how I got the name and you could create your own Star Wars name. :P So first, for your first name you have the first three letters of your LAST name, and then the first two letters of your first name. That would make my first name Pallo. For the last name you use the first two letters of you fathers first name and the first 3 letters of the town you were born in. Then you have your star wars name!
Noot noot :3

Mechclaw

My name is Superman. Superman's name is Kal-el
My name is Eli Kelsey

Kelel :O
Last name: Gra-auck.

Graham - Auckland. Well, Auckland's a city, but I was born in Auckland hospital, so, yeah.

Kel'el Gra-auck.

Mechclaw // Eli

TheChief13

following this logic. everyone in the star wars universe should have a first and second name consisting of 5 letters each. but this is isn't the case. Anakin Skywalker, Obi Wan Kenobi, Han Solo. This does make some very interesting names however like mine would be Maico Frawex but I don't see how it relates to star wars in any way.

Metalic_Shield

:P not really star wars but my friend told me about it and I thought it was cool. :/
She said it was star wars as well.
Noot noot :3

TheChief13

you are right to say they sound cool.

GrapeShield

Beverly