News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

People being general D!cks to me.

Started by Mechclaw, December 16, 2015, 02:11:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mechclaw

AlyssaSaysHi and EnigmaForceIV were being generally d!cks to me, and sorry for the language, but it's bloody annoying now. I created a statue. They saying "oh you just copied those statues off the internet" even though I haven't, and can prove it, when I find out how to put download links up, you can download the world I design them on. They continue to do this even though I ask them to shut up, because I find it insulting that I made something and people aren't acknowledging it and being rude about it. I do not copy anymore. I learnt my lesson with Dangle, and now I just tried to come up with my own style, when I thought I was doing well, and actually doing my own stuff, people are STILL calling me a 'copycat.'

I would like to request that you 2 just shut up about it, ok? And Enigma, tear down the statue you copied, I don't want you to have it. I'm trying to start a company, and you copy my statues and say to Jade 'Hey I can make you one for a price' Even though you asked for pay, it's just plain f-ing plagiarism, and it's ugly and nobody wants to see it.

If I sound angry here I bloody well am. My friend Infinite_Cake101 stayed on the server and read out to me the chat, so I know what's happening. He also states that one said: "Eli's on the dynmap 99.999999%." This too insults me. Think I'm what, lurking about waiting to see a 'response to my drama' No, I'm not trying to cause drama, I'm trying to start a bloody business to get more things to have a better time on Froobworld.

Thanks.
Mechclaw // Eli

GrapeShield

Mech, if what they're saying is bothering you then just mute them.  It's not a big deal.  Also, you allowed him to copy that statue and he doesn't have to tear it down.  There aren't any copyright laws on the server.
Beverly

Mechclaw

Actually, I never 'let' him. He just did it, and tbh, I was in a good mood and didn't mind, as long as he didn't do anymore of them, but then he started talking to Jade about if she wanted another, then started claiming he was the one who made it, even though I asked him to give acknowledgement.

I can mute people? wat? I'm a green name :p
Mechclaw // Eli

enigmaforceiv

But...  I followed this tutorial:

TheEvilSketch MinecraftT Tutorial: Crouching Statue
https://youtu.be/NirlcoWKDXo?t=191

which I found here: https://www.google.com/search?q=minecraft+statue&rlz=1C1AVNG_enUS625US625&biw=1440&bih=775&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjXpLS45tzJAhVGjz4KHcGNAhIQ_AUIBigB#imgrc=GAsOfeYxXQ-sSM%3A

Which I was looking for designs for two statues for my town that look like the statues from LoTR right after I saw your statue and was reminded thereof:

https://goo.gl/w0FsoV

I'm not going in depth with this [again] because I've been having a blast on Froobworld away from OT. However, I do hope you realize where my distrust comes from - and I hope you understand that I've tried to be more understanding of you, even when Professor protests. Hearing you gloat about original builds that you've built with "no tutorials" and (http://i.imgur.com/kWLL6Xh.jpg?1) then calling my build an exact replica of your own</a> even though I used the tutorial myself, makes me think that you're sitting there saying "Enigma is such an idiot". I also believe that you've cried wolf way too many times, and I'll be making myself look like a fool if I kept believing you.

If this guy actually stole your build(s), then I'd suggest realizing that you are a great builder - and would suggest that you even try to monetize your builds by creating more videos. The first video on your channel wasn't too bad, but that's the only one you did since October, if monetized, you may have made 0.06, which is honestly better than nothing. I believe you should stop getting upset at the little things in life as well as the people who do not matter; apply yourself and your talents by doing more with them - focus on getting people who want to see your builds, and not on the people who are going to challenge your legitimacy (Like myself or Professor).

By the way. that guy is pulling 16,000 subscribers on his channel and that single video has 77,000 views - monetized, he's made an estimate of $118.00 off that single video and he doesn't even utilize SEO correctly.

On another note, I will take down the build.

Mechclaw

Yes, he is my friend irl, he lived across the street from me, we played some weekends. It was a world we came up with together a while ago - However I had nothing to record it with then except the free FRAPS, and even then it was kinda crappy.
Lol, looking back at it, I probably should have convinced him to let me feature, then again me and Glen haven't talked since I moved house.. >.>

Well, if you don't believe me, that's you're opinion, and I respect that.
Mechclaw // Eli

Mechclaw

Ya know, I would like to thank you for reminding me about Glen, I actually kind of want to get in contact now :D

And he's done an update, so there are a few statues on there I won't build, because they aren't on the save we put on my old computer, so you can check his Wizards, I think he did a few more, and a couple fighting statues, but I only have about 15 statues, where his latest update (Made last year) has a couple more.

Although, you're right. I shouldn't get so upset. I guess I'm a drama queen lol.

Mechclaw // Eli

enigmaforceiv

Oh cool, he lived in Swedland with you?

Mechclaw

Mechclaw // Eli

Mechclaw

Oh, and probably a total noob question.. what's SEO? I saw it in Y̶o̶u̶'̶r̶e̶ first post :?
                                                                                                       Your! >:(
Mechclaw // Eli

ProfessorDangle

I want to make this abundantly clear, I am not writing this to hurt anyone, I am not writing this to be mean or hurtful, I am simply writing this to state my opinion. If you're offended by what I say, or take it the wrong way, just know, it was not my original intention.

Despite calling you out on your constant lying, your tendency to plagiarize, and overall immaturity, you continue to represent all of these things, whilst we all know the truth. You claim to be friends with 'Glen' (or TheEvilSketch) and that you two lived across the street from one another and hung out on weekends. First of all, 'Glens' real name is, William, and William, doesn't live in Sweden, he lives in Germany. Second of all, he said in a video that, these are all of his own original builds, that he has received absolutely no help from anyone, so this disproves your argument completely.

I'm not going to go into specific incidents of when you plagiarized, lied, etc. due to how many there actually are, so I will just list all of the ones I am aware of.

-Took my skins face, and put it on your skin, and claimed you didn't know.
-Built Kyle's home in spawn town, using a design EXTREMELY similar to mine, but claimed you saw it on another server.
-The statues, and 'Glen'.
-The wall design, I used for Old Town's underground garden, which later got myself banned (Hahaha).
-The (YouTuber) Keralis house you built in spawn town (which is now replaced by a statue).
-The hobbit hole, originally made by (YouTuber) Grian.
-The Snail, originally made by (YouTuber) Grian.

Now I don't mind or care if you use someone else's builds, hell, even I do it once and a while, just give the original builder credit for that design. Try not to dig yourself into a deeper hole when you're caught in a lie, it's just going to make people not trust you, and eventually you'll lose friends over it. The whole 'EvilSketch' and statue incident is a perfect example of that. In addition to the constant lies, and your tendency to plagiarize, you're extremely inconsiderate to other peoples feelings, and very sensitive, which is not a good combination at all. When you say, "Dangle come check out this build I made, that won a building contest we had", and upon seeing the house, it's (nearly) the same design you always use. You then proceed to tell Enigma, threw Skype, that you think I don't like you anymore since I didn't complement your build. I don't complement it, because I've seen the general concept of that house, no matter how much smaller it is compared to the original, it's technically the same thing I saw the first time. You then get a very 'moody' attitude, and take it out on all the wrong people. Quite frankly, I am getting very sick and tired of this, Mech, it's become non-stop with you.

That is all I need to say on the matter, like I said at the beginning, my intentions weren't to hurt you, I just needed to state my opinion about this whole ordeal. Hopefully things change soon.

Sincerely,

The Professor

Mechclaw

I would like to confess.
I lie too much.
I'm a willy to people.
I swear too much >.>
I take credit for other peoples things.
I get upset about stupid things.

And I would like to apologize, and tell you all farewell. It's obvious that you guys don't want me around, please, just tell me. I cried wolf, and I'm sorry. But now, if you guys REALLY don't want me there, I'll go, I don't want to cause any trouble. Dangle, you're right - I lied, but thing is, I just do it. And I really did live next to someone called Glen - He sounded pretty similar, and we DID build statues, but TheEvilSketch does different ones, he isn't the same guy, (Obviously, he's called William) But just now, as I looked around on his channel, I saw his face on one of his 'LiveSketches' and realized I was lying. I am sorry.
And yes, I react too much. First thing I'm working on is my sensitivity. Nobody's perfect >.> Me especially.

Farewell. I probably might come back for a few days at 1.9, but other than that I'm going.

Bye.
PS: Logan, Connor, Bailey, I hope you guys continue to play on Froobworld, try and make the atmosphere better.
Mechclaw // Eli

Mechclaw

Mechclaw // Eli

Metalic_Shield

Aww don't leave you are wanted on this server because if nobody wanted you on I wouldn't be posting this. Everyone makes mistakes its that you learn and try not to do it again. We have all made mistakes so please don't leave Eli.  :'(
P.s. I will and already started to try and make froobworld a happier and better place for all to enjoy.  ;)
Noot noot :3

ProfessorDangle

You think it was unnecessary for me to point out the specifics? If I were not to include those specific events, Mech, or someone else for that matter, could think I was lying and or harassing Mech for no reason. When I give specific events, it makes my case more valid, and it allows for people who were there to witness it, say whether or not it actually happened. To be honest, I am quite surprised that a staff member is not supporting someone who provided a valid argument.

Mechclaw

I didn't say anything about it being unnecesary???

edit: Oh, didn't see Logan's post.
And Logan, I actually agree wit Dangle, if he didn't give any evidence, his case would be invalid. lol

Thanks for telling me Dangle, I'm going to work on some things and then TRY and be better in 1.9. If I fail, then Farewell.
Logan, I appreciate it but I don't think it's true.
Mechclaw // Eli