News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

(Closed)Building contest: December

Started by froobynooby, December 05, 2015, 11:04:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

froobynooby

The theme for this month will be Christmas. Build a snowman, a reindeer, a sleigh a Christmas tree, a santa, a giant present or anything even remotely connected to Christmas or the holidays. All entries must be built and submitted in the month of December and must be built on the server.

Post screenshots of your build below to enter it.

Don't know how to post images? http://froobworld.com/index.php?topic=237.msg1305#new

Metalic_Shield

I'm gonna win this one.  8)  also gl  ;)
Noot noot :3

Mechclaw

So who won the last one?

Also, I'm not competing. I hate Christmas
Mechclaw // Eli

froobynooby

You did. Check your mail online to get your prize.

Mechclaw

Oh really? sweet, thanks to everyone who competed :D
Mechclaw // Eli

Metalic_Shield

Good job Eli, you deserved that win. Looks like my bench wasn't good enough after all.  :'(  ;)

AlyssaSaysHi

http://imgur.com/EFTm3nJ
This is my build for the contest. It's just a reindeer, something super easy and simple. I was adding Christmas decorations to my house and SwankyWhov came over and asked if I was going to enter it into the contest. So, here it is.

Metalic_Shield

Awesome build Alyssa!  ;)
My build is in spawntown and I will post it later tonight.

AlyssaSaysHi

Logan, if yours is the one in right in front of spawntown, you're going to win for sure. If that's not your Christmas build and it's just for fun, it's very thoughtful of you to give to the players on the server for Christmas <3 Props to you.

cakebaker9000

My stuff for Christmas is my own interpretation of a present that consists of a blue wrapping paper and nice magenta ribbon.  The desert scenery adds character to the  present by revealing what the true meaning of Christmas is... that Santa can deliver presents even to the most arid and lifeless regions to bring joy to the hearts of kids all around the world.  Thank you and Happy Holidays. :D
I tend to land and I tend to my memes. I hope for you to join me in my endeavors.

Metalic_Shield

Quote from: AlyssaSaysHi on December 20, 2015, 02:26:50 PM
Logan, if yours is the one in right in front of spawntown, you're going to win for sure. If that's not your Christmas build and it's just for fun, it's very thoughtful of you to give to the players on the server for Christmas <3 Props to you.
Thanks.  :) the gifts wasn't for the build I just wanted to add to the fun of Christmas!
The tree was for fun to but then the contest came around.  ;)
And great build cake!
P.S. just realized poochyena as your profile picture. I like it :3

AlyssaSaysHi

Quote from: cakebaker9000 on December 20, 2015, 03:57:46 PM

My stuff for Christmas is my own interpretation of a present that consists of a blue wrapping paper and nice magenta ribbon.  The desert scenery adds character to the  present by revealing what the true meaning of Christmas is... that Santa can deliver presents even to the most arid and lifeless regions to bring joy to the hearts of kids all around the world.  Thank you and Happy Holidays. :D
ayee i helped make the bow <3

AlyssaSaysHi

Is there no winner for the December contest? And no contest for January?  :(

TheChief13

Probably not and rather unlikley

AlyssaSaysHi