News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Frequent joining

Started by Mechclaw, November 11, 2015, 06:48:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mechclaw

Hey guys, My suggestion is that all the 'familiar' people, (Not meaning to be rude)

Chief, Tric, Dangle, E, Myself :), Logan(Diamond), Bailey(Aquo), etc (XD etc, sorry all who aren't on my list :3)

But I think we all need to get on more, sometimes Froobworld is empty for amost 24 hours at a time, and It feels dead. Then we get moments when about 6 of us are on, buuut we all end up leaving sometime. Please, try to find the time to get on and say hello, do some socializing, but PLEASE try and get on :)

I feel that Froobworld is dying, and this is something I REALLY want to avoid, and I hope you all come on a bit more frequently. Thank you :)

I didn't want to growl at you, so please don't take me as angry. :)
Mechclaw // Eli

TheChief13

I get on when I can. but I have a lot of course work to do after joining my current subject a year late.

SwankyPhil

And now Chief has Fallout 4. We can pretty much count him as dead.
Get Shwifty

Metalic_Shield

I havnt been on much lately for a couple reasons one is school work and another is i go to alot of places like partys and such. I can try to be more active but also i have SOOO much homework.  :-\
Noot noot :3

TheChief13

yeah.. now that I have fallout 4 any contact with me should be classed as a treasure.

Metalic_Shield

Quote from: TheChief13 on November 12, 2015, 08:49:23 AM
yeah.. now that I have fallout 4 any contact with me should be classed as a treasure.
lol

Metalic_Shield

Atleast these here forums have been getting more use then usual lately.  :P

Truth_X_ile

I lurk throughout my day on Forums and the Map several times throughout the day
I have no main goal to be on the server for long periods of time since I have games
to play on Steam and I am only one person with so much to do and so little time :p
The Temporary Admin 'Cyan name' with an Insanely Huge Farm...

SwankyPhil

Time zones are a thing as well.
Get Shwifty

Metalic_Shield

enigmaforceiv

I frequent once in a while - Mansfield got me hooked on Elder Scrolls Online. We've even created a guild called "Wardens of Old", which predates Old Town (which has Skyrim elements if anyone noticed).

Mansfield will not return as he feels that Old Town is a finished project - so naturally, he's onto his next.

As for me, Old Town is pretty desolate. Some people moved in in which I cannot remove, my policing powers are pretty much stripped (I can no longer lava people in the name of our law), and violations and some laws are pretty much unenforceable. There is no purpose for me, except to patrol the streets and point out minor grief. Although, ProfessorDangle was pretty adamant on building new structures, new towns, and even having new adventures, honestly, I've never been the type to do any of that.

The first server I joined (back in 2009), I built the exact same house as I did in Spawntown; even the house in Spawntown is unfinished! In fact, any real type of building and mining feels like a chore to me. Also, like I've mentioned before, Old Town was a project between Mansfield and I so that we can learn how well we would work together if, at some point, we decided to merge our two businesses together (photography/videography duo).

Like Truth, I do check the map and look at the forums just to see whats going on - but other than that I'm just not motivated to play anymore. I did create a border around Old Town and close down the warp, only because I would love to save the map when Froob releases it to us. It is the biggest project I've worked on in Minecraft and would love to have it as a memorabilia for Mansfield and I in the future.

Froobworld isn't dying - it's just fallen below in the ranks of other semi-vanilla servers. It really just needs some promoting.

Metalic_Shield

I understand, but some people kept things there for storage. Could you at least give us cords to old town or something? Also bye E

Thanks, diamond

Mechclaw

Goodbye E, you have been one of the best friends I´ve had on the server - Even though we had our disputes at first. I appreciate the support you gave me when my family was kinda screwed, and I thank you for the opportunity to run OT for a while. If only you told me you meant to see what I would do; I thought I was just keeping the town running until you/Mans decided to take the role back, this is why there was a lack of productivity.  :'( Have a good time playing ESO, (and If I get a better computer I would love to get in contact and play ESO with you guys if that´s ok.)

I hope you have a good time, and also hope to see you some other times (Try get in touch with Danny for me :) And don´t tell him I called him Danny... :-X)

Please keep in contact,
                     Yours sincerely, Eli.

PS: I have been honoured to have you as a friend. Farewell.

Mechclaw // Eli