News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Froobworld.

Started by Mechclaw, September 21, 2015, 12:30:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mechclaw

Hey guys! I would (not) like to say I kinda got a bit bored of the server. No offense, but both my server buddies (Gensono;Kyle___)
have left, so I haven't got anything to do. I got to the point in my town where it isn't very fun to build anymore, so that's gone. Chief is now the only person I reallyenjoy being on with, (not to say everyone else sucks) but stuff isn't very interesting. However, I'll let you know I'm coming back more on 1.9, most days I'll be on. I'll still be on, just not much at all.

My life isn't going well, to say the least. I'm falling behind at school, Injured my Sacroiliac joint, parents split up a while ago, my dad is in huge amounts of pain because of a spinal problem, not enough money because our rent has raised (A LOT), so I'm not very happy right now. I don't want to come on and be grumpy to you guys.

I hope you guys are well,
                          Mechclaw.
Mechclaw // Eli

SwankyPhil

Aw sorry to hear man. Best wishes to you, hope everything gets a little brighter in your life. Try to stay positive.
Get Shwifty

Mechclaw

Thanks Philip.  :)

Oh, and My landlord evicted us. We have until 20th January 2016 to move. D:
Mechclaw // Eli

enigmaforceiv

Farewell Mechclaw, good luck to you and your family!

TheChief13

I wish you the best of luck friend. I hope all sorts itself out eventually, I look forward to the chance of seeing you again.

Mechclaw

Thanks guys. I appreciate all the support you're giving :)

Hey E! It's good to see you!
Mechclaw // Eli