News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

GalacticStriker Ban Appeal (Won't spam them like last time)

Started by GalacticStriker, September 20, 2015, 09:19:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GalacticStriker

Hello all, it's GalacticStriker here. Its been around 6 months since I've been banned from FroobWorld. I feel like I could be unbanned because I have matured over these months and also I have learned right from wrong during this time. So the reason I was banned was for being rude to the admin 13Chiefcm and temp admin Kendra17997. I am deeply sorry to you guys. I completely lost my mind being rude to 2 of the nicest staff on this server. As said before I have matured a lot, so if I were unbanned I would never do something like this again. If I were to be unbanned I would even accept jailing or I would do community service. I would be playing everyday possible if I were to be unbanned. So please accept this apology. I have learned not to spam appeals, so this is my only one. Thanks all FroobWorld members.

Sincerely,
GalacticStriker
How is everyone? I'm doing amazing!

GalacticStriker

GalacticStriker

TheChief13

i'll speak to the other admins about it and get their views on it.

GalacticStriker

TheChief13

me and whov have decided to give you one and only one chance. if we see that you haven't changed or "matured" as so many seem to call it you will be banned again and we will see to it that you are IP banned so you will not be able to use any fake accounts to get back on. but as long as you stick to what you say and do show that you have grown some common sense we wont need to ban you again.

and one other thing. please don't ever make another video for me..

TheChief13

GalacticStriker

GalacticStriker

GalacticStriker

GalacticStriker

TheChief13

TheChief13

GalacticStriker

Try VortexPlayzMC, or can u do /banlist to see my name?

TheChief13