News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

dj_MZD's ban appeal

Started by dj_MZD, September 06, 2015, 11:30:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dj_MZD

Ban reason: Using an x-ray texture pack. This is true but I wasn't aware that it was against the rules at the time I was using it. I play on another server that allows it and I guess I mixed the rules up with that one somehow (this sort of thing happens a lot with me since I have ADHD. oops)

If unbanned I'll be happy to relinquish any of the ores I found. Feel free to clear my inventory if you need to. I can assure you I won't be using x-ray again. Im very sorry about that and thank you for reading I hope to be back on the server soon and keep building!

Truth_X_ile

I'd prefer waiting a week before I or anyone else unbans you and if you need any clarification...after a week has passed I will gladly unban you following up with the understanding of Rule #3.

Rule: #3. Do not use hacks or modded clients (Optifine and minimaps are fine). X-ray follows this rule to the grave
The Temporary Admin 'Cyan name' with an Insanely Huge Farm...

dj_MZD

Alright that's fine I understand. Thank you.

Truth_X_ile

I need you to understand Rule #3, acknowledge & understand that using modded hacks
or clients like "x-ray" to see through the world are against the rules.

Upon confirming that you agree with this, I will unban you tomorrow and please refrain
from breaking any "other" rules (in game typing /rules to see the list of rules present).

also you can check the forums rules: at the top, hover over 'Home' then Server Info... & then clicking on Rules
The Temporary Admin 'Cyan name' with an Insanely Huge Farm...

dj_MZD

Okay I understand rule #3: No hacked clients or modding/cheating. I'll make sure I dont make that mistake again. Thank you for your time.