News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Venedetti ban appeal

Started by venedetti, July 16, 2015, 05:23:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

venedetti

Hi there,

My side of the story. It seems I also have been banned for griefing, alongside ElsaDoom. As I see it, the only reason for this could be our excursion to some outer territory some weeks ago. Having found a multitude of signs saying it was "abandoned" and "please take all you need," on this land, we where under the impression that taking anything, would be okay.
While we where obliging these signs, another player showed up, asking us what we where doing there. He is the leader of France, and as we swore our allegiance to him, he said it way okay to keep on taking stuff.
After he came back to check on us, he did seem a little taken aback by how quick we worked, even applying the term "griefing."  Seeing he was upset, we left, we built a statue for France, and made a sign claiming our allegiance.
So it all seemed fine, until suddenly, This ban happened. I'd like to know what made it come down upon us. Thank you for reading, and hopefully, reconsidering. Venedetti.

Panda

Well since you were with ElsaDoom and she got unbanned and you and her both have about the same story and I talked more to Elsa about what happened I think i can unban you but if I find out that you or Elsa grief i will ban you but for now, welcome back. :D

SwankyPhil

Sorry about this :/ Since the signs that Said "abandoned" were broken up by you and Elsa, I had no idea. They didn't appear until after I did a roll back and I didn't see them after. It did seem odd to me that you would be griefing so I'm happy to see that it wasn't the case :)
Get Shwifty