News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

ElsaDoom's ban appeal

Started by ElsaDoom, July 16, 2015, 03:31:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ElsaDoom

Ban reason; Griefing

my side of the story; I don't understand why i'm banned.. there must be a mistake somehow.
all i ever do is build stuff in our own territory. This one time a few weeks ago it did take some old building materials
from a place that has been left behind. it had banners all over it saying the owners left and you could take
the stuff.. if its about that, then it's unfair, there were like a 1000 signs saying it was abandoned.

please unban me.. this doesnt make any sense :((

TheChief13

i really dont see you griefing. i have spoken to you a lot and you really dont seem like the person to break rules. i fully trust you and i will unban you and try to find out what happened. however if what i find out is bad then you will be banned again but hopefully that wont be the case.

ElsaDoom

thank you chief, you made my day ! hopefully venedetti and i can start building as a team again.
in her aply a ban there is some more info regarding our bans.

thank you !

SwankyPhil

Sorry about this Confusion, Elsa. The signs that stated that the area was abandoned had been busted up by you and Venedetti and they didn't re-appear until after I did a roll back. All I saw were signs that said "DONE" so I was a bit confused. I was surprised to find blocks broken by you so I'm happy to learn that  you had no ill intent :) This was my fault and hopefully I can make it up to you and Venedetti.
Get Shwifty

TheChief13

/ban SwankyWhov being a pleb

PwnedByNate

I'm pretty sure if the signs said stuff like that, it was my area, and I don't mind at all if you take blocks, it's abandoned.
~Nate :D