News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

One last chance

Started by Angel_Warrior895, July 12, 2015, 11:47:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angel_Warrior895

Ban Reason: Grief and Theft
My Side of the Story: I was in a computer lab with Delirious888 on computers which you can access their files if you know their first and name.
Something You Should Know: Delirious does pull pranks like what got me banned on me quite alot. Delirious probably will not confirm this.

I'm sorry for Spamming
You like cats? So do I.

SwankyPhil

But he would still have to have known your Minecraft log in so I don't think this is a valid excuse for why you were banned.
Get Shwifty

Angel_Warrior895

Quote from: Whovian98 on July 12, 2015, 01:59:45 PM
But he would still have to have known your Minecraft log in so I don't think this is a valid excuse for why you were banned.

If I just get out of minecraft and come right back, I usually don't have to log back in. Even after shutting the computer down. This has happened ever since the first time I got minecraft. Unless you start going through the launcher too quickly or deleted the .minecraft folder, you don't have to log in twice in the launcher. This is quite common.
You like cats? So do I.

TheChief13

froobynooby

He's right about that, I haven't had to enter my details for over a year... But still, it is your responsibility to keep your account safe. If someone griefs on an account, whether or not it is actually theirs, we have to assume it is their account. So I'm sorry, we can't unban you on what you have told us. Try again after the next update, we'll be much more likely to unban you then.

Angel_Warrior895

Thanks :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) ;) Next update is supposed to come before December
You like cats? So do I.