A little sorry video for 13Chiefcm (Please read and watch, don't just delete)

Started by iEndGaming, May 24, 2015, 10:56:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iEndGaming

Hi 13Chiefcm, It's me GalacticStriker, I made a video just to show how sorry I am.

Watch it here: http://www.mediafire.com/download/1uc8dx7b8fdj475/Sorry+13Chiefcm.mp4

Also a YouTube video sorry, link: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iRMK02HQwv4
Hello everyone!

iEndGaming

Hello everyone!

iEndGaming

Wow, ok chief, I spent an hour of making that for you, then just like that you say no. Really? You wasted my time when I was working hard on making this nice movie for you. Just wow.
Hello everyone!

iEndGaming

I'm just upset,  I used a lot of time to make you something really nice, and you don't even put any thought into it, wow.
Hello everyone!

TheChief13

you're wasting your own time as i have said many times, no matter what you do or say it will always be no.. but you chose to ignore that therefore you are wasting your own time.

iEndGaming

Ok chief, I just wanted to make you something nice, but of that's the way you wanna feel about it, feel about it that way, just if you want to just don't care, although this was in my opinion a really nice thing to do.
Hello everyone!

iEndGaming

Ok, I don't want to argue, I thought we can just forget about what happened on the server, and just be friends again, but I'm fine with not being nice with each other, because you don't want to.
Hello everyone!

iEndGaming

I thought maybe this would be nice, I guess you just hate me THAT MUCH. I'm fine with that, you have made me feel bad so many times, that I DONT CARE, there are plenty of other people than you, I thought you would like this a little.... But you hate it and me, and I don't hate you at all.
Hello everyone!

iEndGaming

You just have to understand how I feel, I've spent all this time trying to show you how I feel about what I did, I know how bad I was and I'm deeply sorry, but you just ignore my feelings and immediately come back with something negative no matter what. I just want the old friendly and funny chief to come back, so we can be friends. :'(
Hello everyone!

TheChief13

i dont hate you.. i'm just not letting you back on the server. the reason i'm not letting you back on is because you broke the rules. my feelings or your feelings have nothing to do with you getting banned. it was because you broke the rules. so i dont know where you got the idea that i hate you from as i dont. but if you continue to bug me about about being unbanned, one day you might force me to hate you.

iEndGaming

I feel like if I had one more chance I can prove to you that I'm a lot more mature and that I can handle being unbanned, can I like possibly be unbanned for a week to see how I am, then if I'm good I stay and if I'm bad I get banned again? Could we some how make a compromise?
Hello everyone!

iEndGaming

I think we can work something out, so I can show you how much I've matured since I was banned. And how much nicer I am.
Hello everyone!

TheChief13

as i said. there is nothing you can do to be unbanned. i accept your apology and i'm sure you have matured but you broke the rules. and for that you were banned and will stay banned.

iEndGaming

But I know what I did, so I wouldn't do it again. You even accept my apology. I just wanna be buddies again and hang out more on froobworld  :'(
Hello everyone!