News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

I was banned because of someone else.

Started by Angel_Warrior895, May 20, 2015, 07:03:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angel_Warrior895

I'm sorry everyone but I was banned because someone used a hacked client and alt manager and made it look like I did it. I loved playing on froobworld and think you have an awesome server and would never grief froobworld. My minecraft username is BATboy895. please let me back on. Thanks!!!!
You like cats? So do I.

SwankyPhil

Sorry but we don't accept appeals for reasons such as "it wasn't me, someone used my account."
Get Shwifty

Angel_Warrior895

I promise I will not do something. I do not used hacked clients and in most places you can't grief without being op. Please give me a second chance. If my player griefs. again, know it wasn't me, and please make sure I'm on before you ban me. After that, ban me forever. Please.
You like cats? So do I.

Angel_Warrior895

I've seen videos on minecraft hacked clients. Some have alt managers which allow you to log in as someone else. Please consider this. If you don't agree with this, I would like to see froobynooby says.
Then I will not post on this site or ever even think about froobworld anymore if froobynooby says the same. I'm BATboy895.
You like cats? So do I.

froobynooby

Some hacked clients allow you to change your name to something else, but by doing this your account is no longer authenticated on the Mojang servers. Some servers allow these types of users to join, they're called "cracked" servers. FroobWorld is not a cracked server, if someone else joined on your account then they either have your password or they used your computer. Either way you are not going to be unbanned.

Angel_Warrior895

Alright, I know this is a little late, but does anyone remember if Delirious888 was afk or off Froobworld when I was banned? Because Delirious888 was in the same computer lab and I was and I was unable to log off, and Delirious would pull pranks like that on me. Thanks. I'm BATboy895.
You like cats? So do I.