News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

cakebaker9000

Started by cakebaker9000, May 14, 2015, 06:49:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cakebaker9000

Hi, its me cakebaker9000 or as they refer to me in real life Owen. I am but a humble country boy from Michigan. I am 18 in my spare time I enjoy sports. My favorite is  football(not soccer).  I enjoy longs walks on the beach and candlelit dinners.  My good buddy Vicktor77 plays on this server as well as his brother Pink_Angle(his sister account :P) and my brother xp31_5.  Together we live in our town.  My birthday is in November if you were wondering and this upcoming fall I will be attending college ;D. I also have a long history of playing pokemon. I have a game from every set that has come out however my blue and gold version no longer work. well that's a little about me. I hope to see you all soon on the server.
I tend to land and I tend to my memes. I hope for you to join me in my endeavors.

TheChief13

Isn't your football like rugy in england? just with loads of unnecessary body armour? another wierd thing in the magical land of England is that we play football with ... this may sound wierd.. our feet!!:O. honestly though i have never understood why its called football in America where you run around with it in your hand.

cakebaker9000

I wouldn't call it unnecessary... just for ... protection I guess... people only wear the "armor" at practice and games. When you are just "chilling with the broz  ::)" you don't wear that stuff.
I tend to land and I tend to my memes. I hope for you to join me in my endeavors.

TheChief13

yeah rugy is played without the armour and its just as brutal as american football if not more