News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

The Grand Tyran Road

Started by FreakyTiki, April 26, 2015, 06:26:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FreakyTiki

It has come to my attention that the great island of Falmat, while relatively close to many structures and to spawn, lacks sufficient trade routes to keep its economy as profitable as would be preferred. For this reason I have decided to begin construction on the Grand Tyran Road, a pathway that will hopefully stretch from spawn to Falmat, passing settlements along the way.

(The REAL reason for this build is because I thought the "Projects" subforum was too empty  ;D)

Anyways.

Day 1:

X_ium was with me as I laid the first blocks of the road. It shall be made of gravel and cobblestone slabs. A big thank you to Scam_Artist for donating gravel, which allowed me to get right started on the road!

I wound my way through the desert, dodging mountains of sand and lava pits. Be sure to check the Tyran's progress on the Dynamap in the future!

I ran out of gravel, but i can see a new biome in the horizon. I am satisfied for now.

I guess its off to the bottom of the ocean for me. Gravel mining is tough work! That being said, feel free to donate supplies or your own cheap labor to the Grand Tyran Road  :)

Metalic_Shield

That sounds awsome I'll be happy to help you get gravel to  :)
Noot noot :3

OrioleScout

Come and trade with our villagers!  ;D
"Hmmmm......Errh"
- Villager, 2016

Metalic_Shield

Noot noot :3