News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Hey, I'm FreakyTiki!

Started by FreakyTiki, January 25, 2015, 08:44:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FreakyTiki

Hello all! I am FreakyTiki! You may have seen me recently, I have been pretty active as of the time I'm writing this. Here's some juicy info on me.

I was born, raised, and now currently live in Southern California, and I am a sophomore in high school. I am happy and have things pretty nice right now. I'm MOSTLY not a loser. I play volleyball and baseball for my school and at least TRY to have a social life, but my true interests lie in what I do when I come home. I love video games, and have been playing them FOREVER. I'm an introvert, so I'd much rather stay home and play games than go out and do stuff. Anyways, some of my favorite games (besides Minecraft of course) include Team Fortress 2, World of Warcaft, Terraria, Call of Duty (stfu, its fun to play with friends), Pokemon Emerald, and so much more, with Star Wars Battlefront II and Halo 2 in there if you want to get really nostalgic with me. Gosh, its so hard to put good games in a list, you always feel like you're leaving other great ones out! So yeah, please hit me up on Steam (Freaky Tiki), and I'll be sure to serve you up a whoopin' there.

I have recently been getting back into Minecraft after taking a break from it the past year or so. I don't know why, I just drifted away from it. One reason might've been that I usually got motion-sick (I know. Weird, right? Its pathetic!) from playing even 30 minutes. Maybe I just had a loooong time go by without any creative inspiration. Whatever it was, I wasn't interested in Minecraft for a while and even looked down on it when I saw my little bro playing it. That is, until I saw him playing this server. When I saw just how awesome Froobworld Semi-Vanilla was, my interest was piqued. I just had to get on and build me somethin'! And when I got on and started building, by some mysterious mystical powers of Froob, I didn't get motion-sick! So now I enjoy playing with you friendly folk here in Froobworld, and plan to be on more in the future.

This may just be a phase. I may switch to the next game that interests me after a month or two. But I guarantee you this: As long as this server is up and running, I will always come back to it. It's honestly too much fun not to! So yeah, hope to see y'all around in game.

SwankyPhil

Get Shwifty

FreakyTiki

My little bro is Oriolescout  :D