2 (33.3%)
Whovian98
1 (16.7%)
finnster01
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Voting closed: February 09, 2015, 01:14:03 PM

froobynooby

It has been a while since our last build contest, so to start out the new year we're going to have one. This month's theme is 1.8, this means your build must incorporate something that was introduced in 1.8. The build must also be made on the server and made in January.

To submit your build, post screenshots of it in the replies before January is over.

Don't know how to post images? http://froobworld.com/index.php?topic=237.msg1305#new

enigmaforceiv

Silent

Hey, its silent, I cant wait for this 1.8 thing. Time for the SUPAH SECRET UNDERGROUND PROJECT.

finnster01

I'm soon starting a new town, Tomahn (the D'ni word for "Home" from Myst) I'm submitting the town hall.

SwankyPhil

Hey Finn, do you think we can see it with out your resource pack?
Get Shwifty

TheChief13

i cant see any 1.8 things in that. but it may just be the resource pack

SwankyPhil

So I made some games utilizing the slime block bounciness and used some of the new stones.

The first one is a pvp game where you're trying to knock your opponent off of the slime platform.

The second is a game where you are trying to place blocks in a frame while you are bouncing at various heights.

Get Shwifty

Delirious888

Quote from: 13chiefcm on January 21, 2015, 02:03:26 AM
i cant see any 1.8 things in that. but it may just be the resource pack

I'm sorry if this was an old topic but Chief I see red stained glass in that!
Get Groovy 8)

Delirious888

SwankyPhil

QuoteI'm sorry if this was an old topic but Chief I see red stained glass in that!
Modify message

Red stained glass isn't 1.8 though  :P
Get Shwifty

TheChief13

Delirious888

OHH!!!! Sorry!  ;)

But anyway thx for the info!  :D
Get Groovy 8)

Delirious888

enigmaforceiv

Restoration of Froobis' Tower (After the proper paperwork is filed, it'll be renamed to Froobis' Castle...).

Fishing hut is Professor's... It uses non 1.8 blocks

Froobis' Tower is a 2 floor, 1 basement Castle with a Coach-House and private garden on the top floor. Froobis' Tower has several advantage points in case any other states, such as Wild Wild Western Town (Whovian Town/Claytown/I'llThinkofSomethingTown) decides to attack Old Town. There is enough room to hold all of Old Town's citizens and their belongings in the event of a siege. The top floor's garden opens up to a 180 view of a Sprucewood forest and Swamp, and will have a Spruce Tree with a Meditation (Afk) stream that dedicated to pleasing the Server.

Sale Price: 300,000,000e10 Old Town Coin contact Old Town Staff if interested. Counterfeit coin is prohibited and is punishable by absolutely nothing.

FreakyTiki

Holy smokes, no way I'm gonna win this contest...

Oh well, it was still fun to make. Looking forward to the next contest!

"BUNNY'S BURROW"

Its even got some bunnies on the inside!

SwankyPhil

Get Shwifty

froobynooby

Vote for you who you think should win.