News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Old Town of FroobyWorld

Started by enigmaforceiv, December 30, 2014, 04:42:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

enigmaforceiv

Resource Pack Used for Old Town: https://www.johnsmithlegacy.co.uk/ Please ask your parents permission before download

Owner: Rule of Law

Staff:
Mansfieldmz, Yarral
EnigmaForceIV, Thane
ProfessorDangle, District Warden of TallWood
Imber_Rain, District Warden of Birchwood
jtwinter, District Warden of Dark Valley

Biome: Mixed - Swamp, Mountains, Forest, Plains, Snow
Warp: OldTown Type: /warp OldTown

City-States:
/warp OldTownQuarry
/warp D'ni
/warp CinnamaticTown
/warp OldTownOutpost

Plot price: 10 Old Town Coin

Ranks: Outsider, Settler, Citizens, Guild Members, Counselors, District Warden

Preview of Old Town

Old Town is a rustic town once given by our deity Server to Lord of the land - Lord Froobis. Many years ago, Old Town was destroyed by a chicken ritual performed by the alien race - Kendrals at what is now known as Chicken Creek. On a journey across Froobyworld, Mansfieldmz and EnigmaForceIV stumbled upon the ruins of Old Town and decided to take it upon themselves to outline Old Town and rebuild it to its formal glory.

Old Town has many things to do! You can stop at the inn and prepare yourself to build on a plot, get ready to mine in Silver Fish Mines, or take up a project on the Project Board!

Old Town is a community driven town in which we share basic resources. Walking around, you'll be able to stop by the farm, the plantation, the forge and more! If you get bored, you can take an adventure into the mines and read the history of Silver Fish Mines; or you can admire The Fist in which Lord Froobis left us. You can even take up a job and get paid Old Town Gold and further your career in Old Town!

The possibilities in Old Town is endless!!

--- New ---
Know someone who has broken the law? Check out their public record at the new Staff Building! (Located at Old Town Plaza).
New Tasks to earn Old Town Coin
New Ranks for Old Town Coin
New Jobs for Old Town Coin

--- Coming Soon ---
Old Town Coin Shop
Quests (No, not Tasks or jobs, actual quests!)
Real Estate

Early Contributors:

Mansfieldmz - City Planning and Organization, Lore and Quests, Currency and Bank developer, and more!
EnigmaForceIV - Resource Collector
Quishcraft  (Deceased, please visit him at the grave site. RIP in pieaces) - Assistant to EnigmaForceIV and Mansfieldmz, Thanks Quishcraft for your help! We will miss you. <3
ProfessorDangle - Town Contributor, Building Updater, Sewer Rat

Tricia17997

Your town is truly amazing! and I would love to see it stay that way.

For Point #1: Since it is YOUR town, you make the rules. If you want ppl to build a certain way, then that would be one of your rules :) If they do not build that way, or blatantly break your town building code, you (as town owner) can ask them to leave. If you need an admin to intervene, I don't see a problem with that. A general rule for many servers is that if you area asked to leave and area .... you leave the area.  But to make things easy for yourselves, try to be specific in your expectations of their builds, so there are few misunderstandings.

For Point #2: since banned players reside in your town, you  decide what happens to their house. (use it, tear it down, give it away)  As for their belongings, I will leave that up to Lord Froobeh.

For Point #3 Any admin can protect your areas, just give us a holler next time we are on.

I hope this helps address your concerns. And watch out for those Aliens, they are shifty little suckers. :o