News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

just a little warning about new me...

Started by TheChief13, October 17, 2014, 07:54:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheChief13

Well i'm still the same person as before and i'm still a dwarf in game.. im still british.. but growing up has changed the way i am a lot..
if you come on to see me having a go at someone or start having a go at you for a very minor reason please know that i do not mean it.. the most stupid of things can get me very angry because as of latley i'v been suffering from some severe anger problems and my phychiatrist cant figure out whats happening to me.. so please if i start getting too bad please know that it's not me.. and if one of our mods or another admin is on please kick me from the game and if it does get really bad temporarily ban me, i can get very mean.

However seeing most of you all are such great people this shouldnt happen much. and hopefully it wont be extremely bad.
when i'm happy i'm still the same old chief you all know and (hopefully) love and when playing with most of you i should stay happy but this little new introduction is more of a warning just incase the "new" me comes out to say hello.. so yeah thanks for giving up some time to read this and have a nice day :).. (or evening depending on what time you read this at)

Tricia17997

I may just ban you for being too nice! Cuz, that's not the chief I know! XD  *peace & love*

TheChief13

who ever would have thought that Sonic would be my form of therapy? xD. i was told to do something related to my childhood. so i started playing and watching sonic and ever since i did star playign that i'v been feeling really really happy! :D. i also have an unhealthy addiction to sonic now but im sure that aint too bad..... :D

Delirious888

so i just read this on january 11 2015 and i noticed the "new" you is (NO OFFENCE) is kinda lik Hulk! he he he lol (Just saying this was a joke i have a friend with the sam problem and he laoughed (La~ff~ed... i don't realy know how to spell that  :-\) Just making a funny here! and F.Y.I go to the suggestions page and its a new suggestion and this is a thing you can use it for!!! reminding you chief just don't get mad at me it was a joke  ;)
Get Groovy 8)

Delirious888

TheChief13