News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Old FroobWorld maps

Started by froobynooby, June 08, 2014, 10:14:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheChief13

omg.. looking back at this place just makes me see how much of a bad builder i used to be.....

froobynooby

Uploaded map from September 2012, it's a 2GB download.

TheChief13

Ok that has to be the one with my tower.

froobynooby

If you're talking about this tower

then it's the map after this one.

TheChief13

yeah thats my tower! :D

wait it doesn't look finished there.

froobynooby

I took that screenshot in November 2013. I'll try to upload that map sometime soon, it's the biggest map I have and with an average upload speed of 250KB/s it takes a while.

TheChief13

Oh wow. so if that map was after the one you recently uploaded. and sandv was the first one you uploaded.. what was my house in the one you just uploaded?

froobynooby

This was the one with the admin village, it's the forgotten map...

froobynooby

I've added the map we used from March of 2013 until December 2013(the map before this one). It's 3.6GB to download but the map itself is 6.4GB, the map is really quite large and there's a lot to explore.

The first spawn is located at x-243 z507

The second spawn is located at x-2962 z-1889

x-4000 z-4000 is where the first Truth was roasted:

Truth_X_ile

The Temporary Admin 'Cyan name' with an Insanely Huge Farm...

Metalic_Shield

Only if I had 3.6 giga bites on my computer. Sigh.
Noot noot :3

SwankyPhil

Awesome. I'll post where my previous town was when I find it.  8)
Get Shwifty

Metalic_Shield

Is the map were on now going to be put for download?
Noot noot :3

GingerTJL

Hey, can anyone give me a hand on how to view these files? Noob, I know, but no idea.  Havent been on in a while and want to relive the old days.

Thanks

froobynooby

First you need to download the zip or rar file for the map you want (using the links in the original post) and unpack it using Winrar or 7-Zip, or any other program you might use.

This should give you a folder (this is the map). You then need to put the map in the saves folder in your .minecraft folder. The saves folder is in the same place where your resource packs folder is, so it's just like installing a texture pack.

When you've done this you should be able to play on the map by selecting it in the single player world selection menu.