4 (30.8%)
Harrteam
0 (0%)
13chiefcm
9 (69.2%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Voting closed: February 02, 2014, 06:56:31 PM

froobynooby

This months theme will be steampunk, you can build any type of building as long as it's steampunk styled. The contest will end on the 31st of January and the winner decided on the 1st of February and they'll get to take home what ever is in the donation chest at spawn.

Post screenshots of what you've built below to enter the competition.

Tricia17997

I am such the dork that I don't even know what SteamPunk is....  :o

UNDERARMOUR084

Under :)

UNDERARMOUR084

This is very bad built in like 15 min at most  :P i hope im the only submission xP
Under :)

TheChief13

Baby_T_Rex

I don't really know what Steampunk is or how to build it, so this is my submission for the January build contest! :D

TheChief13

im not steampunk XD

steampunk is something like a giant steam powered robot or something like that
a fute powered by steam

Baby_T_Rex

Maybe that giant statue is really a steam powered robot... Should i put a furnace on the inside and take another picture? :P

Harrteam

Don't really know what steampunk is so here you go!

TheChief13

um.. i think this build contest should be anything people want to mke??

Truth_X_ile

I had put in a lot of resources, I've actually opted out for playing for a long while even though I said I was going to be around a lot more, but my decision was basically gonna be spending a lot more time on Steam, to get some gameplay put into those games I want to play but in life you're only given a specific amount of time to do anything, but that being said. (by the way, I'm not sure what consists of junk but the iron/gold bars may be junk not sure) =P

HOPEFULLY, there will be "More" than a few people trying to win as I put all my somewhat valuable stuff in there that I had as an example, there are some Diamonds =D so win win win get get get =D enjoy

TheChief13

my 10 minute steampunk dwarven mech :)

TheChief13

under aint the only post >:D

p.s i would like to thank froob for advising me to build something :)

froobynooby

Cast your vote for who you think should win.

TheChief13