News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Did I break the server?

Started by rb0094, December 21, 2013, 04:27:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rb0094

I don't know if it's just coincidence or if somehow I really have broken the server, but after the last time I joined, the server crashed. Yesterday I had just tamed a horse and was working my way around exploring near my base (while riding the horse) and then the server started crashing. After the server crashed a few more times (each time shortly after I got on the server) I decided just to give up and try again later. Today when I joined the server, it again crashed immediately after joining. I hope it's just a coincidence, but I worry that I might never be able to play on the server again...

-rb0094

froobynooby

Sounds like it might be a chunk error. If you have really fast typing you could quickly get off your horse and type /spawn or if that doesn't work I could delete your player.dat file which would reset your location but at the same time remove all items from your inventory and ender chest.

rb0094

I've tried to get off my horse and can't. I don't have anything in my ender chest, and nothing worth too much in my inventory, go ahead and delete my player.dat file.

froobynooby

You should be able to join now.

TheChief13

Vincesin88

Do you guys know when the server will be back up?

TechMase

From what it sounds like, I think i am getting the same error. Shortly after I connect to the server it crashes. So can you please go ahead and delete my player.dat file. Much appreciated.

froobynooby