0 (0%)
Palle(Retard_Palle)
5 (62.5%)
Baby_T_Rex
1 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Voting closed: January 01, 2014, 07:32:46 PM

froobynooby

I've decided it would be too difficult to create large scale and amazing builds since we have just reset the map.
Since everyone will be building a home to start off with the theme this month will be "best beginning home".

You have a month to create your home and make it as fancy as possible, have fun and good luck.
Post screenshots of your home below to enter the contest.

PwnedByNate

Wait... how do you post pictures :3
~Nate :D

GBristow

TenReno

I would like to present my first build on the server. Rather than link each image here is an album of all the pictures together. This is just the first version, I will post any changes I make to it.
http://imgur.com/a/49C2P#0

TheChief13

I like that. just too much cobblestone in my opinion :/

rb0094

My starting "house" is actually a small village. I recreated all of the normal village buildings using dark oak instead of normal oak. I like the way everything turned out. The textures look a little different with the texture pack that I use, but the default textures are similar enough.

I added a few custom buildings as well, but the main addition that I have made is a full-scale recreation of the "Spruce Goose" airplane.

Sorry if three images is too many...

That_Introvert

TenReno

Update for my castle entry - added side wings for more farms 

TheChief13

this contest is best beginning home. not full on castle but i do like the addition of nether brick. in my opinion you should make the cobble walls up the towers into wooden fence, adds a bit more colour to it. i can definitly see a great build coming out of this though. i just wish blaine and sparta have the same imagination as you :p. it is looking good just a bit dull at the moment but your doing a good job :)

TheChief13

I watch too much of sjins lets build :p

TenReno

This is my beginning home! started on it right away when the server started :s

TheChief13

Tuben Tubex

Did i do it right??? :P

TheChief13

Baby_T_Rex

Here is my starter house on the new map. Hope you like it.