News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Changes in 1.7

Started by froobynooby, December 01, 2013, 07:24:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

froobynooby

As you may have already noticed we have upgraded the server to 1.7 and have changed quite a few things about the server, some of these things include:

Plugins - We have swapped out and gotten rid of a lot of plugins, most of them have been replaced by custom plugins.

Map - We have reset the map, the map has been reset, inventories cleared and enderchests emptied. Nothing remains besides your ranks. There is also now a world border with a 6000 block radius.

Homes - Loyalists will now have a maximum of 2 homes, same goes for Veterans, since the horse update of 1.6 it has been a lot easier to travel in a vanilla style so we will try to use that style of travel more often. The reason we didn't do this on the previous map is due to the fact that there were very limited horses.

sparta754

so ah why cant i join the server whenever i try it says "internal exeption: io.nettyhandler.timeout.readtimeoutexception" what exactly does that mean >.>

origami87

I'm also getting the same error message when I try to connect.  A ticket on Minecraft's page suggested a quick reset of the server fixed the problem.

https://mojang.atlassian.net/browse/MC-34947

froobynooby

The server is crashing because of the ice spike biome, it's a craftbukkit error.

origami87

Haha, well then.  No worries.  I guess it gets fixed when it gets fixed. 

Thanks for letting us know!