News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Example: froobynooby's cobble hut

Started by froobynooby, November 17, 2013, 09:28:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

froobynooby

I've been bored recently so I decided to give myself a large project, I'll be creating a cobble hut!

Day 1:
Today I laid out the foundation for the building, it took me a while to perfect the shape, but I got there eventually!

Day 2:
Walls constructed.

Day 3:
Added a door.

Day 4:
Interior design.

Day 5:
Christmas tree!

Day 6:
Amazing redstone door. I had to look up a few tutorials but I did most of it off the top of my head.

Thanks for sticking with my throughout my project! If you'd like to see the finished product you can warp to it at /warp froobs_cobble_hut, just don't break the redstone!

TheChief13

that is some skill... i cant even get my head around that redstone!!

froobynooby

Quote from: 13chiefcm on November 18, 2013, 05:39:20 AM
that is some skill... i cant even get my head around that redstone!!

It's pretty complicated stuff, it lags the server when ever I use it.

Windir555

Woohoo! :P

TheChief13

i bet it does! never seen anything like it

Windir555

lol.. :D Can someone  tell how u put the pictures so someone can see them :)
Woohoo! :P

UNDERARMOUR084

Nice Froob. that's some pretty complicated stuff, i don't think anyone else could do that. xP
8)
Under :)

enigmaforceiv

This actually pretty amazing, frooby!

The detail outlined in the cobblestone and the method of how you carefully and precisely placed the cobblestone blocks in such a delightful order is what makes it for me. I love the fact that there is a Christmas tree next to your home as well. I feel like the placement of the Christmas tree is a statement against the Minecraft's biome code - "fiddlesticks you nature, I can grow trees where ever I want!".

Another thing I absolutely love is your redstone work. It looks very complicated, and I would believe that even the oldest froobians on Froobworld can't even understand it's complexity.

In fact, I remember when I did visit this piece of art - I accidentally flipped that switch, and the redstone was so powerful, it crashed every server in existence! I think your build should be selected for the upcomming Zbrobro Build award!