Main Menu

Recent posts

Minecraft / 1.12 map download
Last post by froobynooby - September 17, 2018, 10:46:51 PM
Map from March 2016 - July 2018
FroobWorld March 2016 - July 2018.zip
FroobWorld March 2016 - July 2018 nether+end.zip
WarpsAndHomes.zip

To use the warps and homes you will need to create a spigot server on your computer. This is quite easy to do and there are many tutorials online showing exactly how to do this. Once you have it set up, place the contents of the WarpsAndHomes.zip file into your plugin folder and reload the server.

Make sure you run this on version 1.12 at least until world conversion is fixed for newer versions.
Suggestions / Re: Squid
Last post by froobynooby - September 17, 2018, 04:59:20 PM
I've done something similar to idea 2. There should be less fish and more squid spawning now. Let me know whether you notice any difference or not

Thanks for the suggestion

Edit: Just went swimming in the oceans around spawn and saw lots and lots of squid
Suggestions / Squid
Last post by BiggerTex - September 17, 2018, 07:28:30 AM
I and a few others have noticed a dire shortage of squid on the server.  Unfortunately the squid population seems to be in line with what Mojang have intended, for whatever reason.

So, a means to get more ink would be the noblest of endeavors.  I have a couple of ideas, and while they may not be the best, here they are:

1.  Create a kit for ink.  I know this can be a slippery slope, and I understand that there currently are no kits on the server.  But, a once every 24 hours kit of like 8 ink could be very useful.  The main downside being that I'd run out of diamonds quickly by buying everyone's kit. ::)

2.  Squid spawning appears to be linked to the population of salmon and cod (and maybe tropical fish).  Would it be possible to run a command once per minute to despawn all non-persistent salmon and cod?

3.  Custom trading villager at spawn, or a custom STUM shop that never empties and the profits go to no one.

4.  ? ? ?

5.  Profit

Thanks for the great server,

Tex

Minecraft / Re: tree cow
Last post by froobynooby - September 16, 2018, 05:16:27 PM
So that's how cows are made
Minecraft / tree cow
Last post by FreakyTiki - September 16, 2018, 03:57:02 AM
Building contest / Building contest: September
Last post by froobynooby - September 04, 2018, 05:08:37 PM
The theme for September's building contest is dirt. In order for your build to qualify it must use dirt as its main material. Anything which you intend to submit must be built on the server and must be built in the month of September, i.e. you can't submit anything you've already built.

To submit your build, post screenshots of it below.

Don't know how to post images? http://froobworld.com/index.php?topic=237.msg1305#new
Building contest / Re: Building contest: August
Last post by froobynooby - September 01, 2018, 01:52:34 PM
Vote for your favourite entry in game using /poll.

Edit: Winners are ReputedOcelot and TheWindyRaven
Building contest / Re: Building contest: August
Last post by OmegaEille - August 28, 2018, 10:07:14 AM
Uh so here's the best I could come up with :P

Link to my contest entry gallery:
https://imgur.com/a/6xY2HnI
Projects / Re: IceRail
Last post by triple_squid - August 28, 2018, 07:03:10 AM
They're just the line numbers for getting around on.
Projects / Re: IceRail
Last post by TheChief13 - August 28, 2018, 06:42:59 AM
What do the 1, 11 and 15 next to the 3 lines mean?