News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Recent posts

Appeal a ban / SociallyAwkwaard's Ban Appeal
Last post by SociallyAwkwaard - June 20, 2019, 05:06:44 AM
What I was banned for: griefing

What happened: I was just talking with one of my friends who was not on the server (or playing Minecraft for that matter) and I was playing Froobworld in the background to "keep my hands busy," I guess you could say. I had grown a little bored, so I started breaking leaves and dirt in a town. I didn't mean any harm behind it, as I was sort of just mindlessly playing, but I realize now what I've done. I hope this can be forgiven, as I would pay better attention to what I am doing so something like that does not happen again. Thank you.
Appeal a ban / Re: BeefyMarshmallow's ban app...
Last post by TheChief13 - June 15, 2019, 03:46:41 PM
That's a terrible excuse if I'm being honest. Our staff will only ever ban someone for x-ray if they are 100% sure of it. For these reasons your ban appeal is denied.
Appeal a ban / BeefyMarshmallow's ban appeal
Last post by beefymarshmallow - June 15, 2019, 01:20:02 PM
Why I got banned: x-raying

What actually happened: I was wandering then I fell down a hole and there was someone in it
Suggestions / Re: Old map downloads?
Last post by Metalic_Shield - June 03, 2019, 07:19:37 AM
The map from 1.8 is not on this thread but if you want to explore even older maps, I've heard some of the ones on this thread are cool.
http://froobworld.com/index.php?topic=183.msg1105#msg1105
Suggestions / Lack of Certain Resources
Last post by Delirious888 - May 31, 2019, 12:23:22 PM
Some things in Minecraft are meant to be rare, I get that. But these rare things are designed for one person in mind. These things that are supposed to be rare are extremely rare when on a server with other people.

I have noticed, that the ratio of ocean monuments to people who play the server is severely one-sided. There are barely any sponges to go around. Almost every ocean monument I go to is either looted or has no sponges. Just like someone has suggested with ink, can we think of some way to get more sponges on the server?

I have a way to do this: We adjust what guardians drop when killed, to be able to drop sponges on a rare occasion. This can be easily be done with a data pack. Similar to how Hermitcraft adjusts their shulkers to drop two shulker shells, or the enderdragon drop elytra.
And this is also only one way, there can be even more. like making villagers have this for a possible trade, and more.

I believe that this will help out with this kind of issue, help people create those amazing underwater bases, powerful mob farms, and save time.
thank you for reading this into consideration.
Suggestions / Old map downloads?
Last post by Delirious888 - May 31, 2019, 11:41:06 AM
I was wondering if there are downloads to the old maps?

I was wanting to go back and experience the 1.8 map again for nostalgic purposes, and get inspired.

if not that is fine :P Thanks froob!
Epic builds / Re: The King's Road
Last post by X_ium - April 10, 2019, 05:36:46 AM
No, I ultimately left it be, as it essentially makes my city the destination of a long trip from either spawn. I did have an idea of other people connecting roads from their bases to the road, but by the time I started building it, most people nearby were inactive and waiting for the new map.

I also didn't finish the poem I was planning to add on. A little disappointing, but I don't think it would've added much anyway.

(Wow, this was almost a year ago! Time sure does fly :o)
Epic builds / Re: The King's Road
Last post by GastonH - April 10, 2019, 12:19:19 AM
Did you expand the road any further since then, X_ium?
Suggestions / Re: Dynmap alternate views
Last post by froobynooby - February 13, 2019, 06:34:36 PM
It is possible to do this with dynmap however it would require us to render the entire map from this new perspective. Dynmap saves a bunch of images rather than rendering the map in real time. This would take a day or so to do and would take up a lot of disk space, so I would prefer not to do it.

If you like you can use a client side mod to download the chunks in your area and set up a server on your computer with dynmap, just so you can get a snapshot of your area
Suggestions / Dynmap alternate views
Last post by Whitegoodman - February 13, 2019, 04:57:05 PM
I apologize in advance if this was already posted.

I was wondering how hard it would be to add into the dynmap an additional angle on the 3D view??

A lot of my builds I can't see the front of the building with the current view facing north and it's a little upsetting. I guess poor planning on my part but I was hoping in the near future we could add the other views again if it's too much to ask for then no biggie but I like looking at the 3D map makes me feel like I'm playing the old sim city games