News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Recent posts

Appeal a ban / Re: Kolaqr's ban appeal
Last post by Kolaqr - April 18, 2020, 07:03:13 AM
ok so 1st thing's first. I acctually found those diamonds by pure luck. 2nd thing's second i randomly explore mineshafts so that doesent mean i 'x-rayed'. and when i was mining down i was mining down to y 11 so i could find diamonds and why was i mining 2x1 because if i xrayed i could have not seen lava and just mined straight down. this just doesent make sense anymore to ban me.( when did u watch me mine i was just randomly mining iv'e could have found diamonds bruh but i didnt find any i only found gold) i stopped spamming when i was kicked
Last post by TheChief13 - April 18, 2020, 06:57:48 AM
Multiple users were watching you mine in a way that only an x-rayer would, this ontop of the fact that just moments after getting out of jail for x-raying you just so happened to mine straight down in the middle of nowhere and find diamonds and then tell me about it trying to pass it off as luck, you were banned from discord because you started spamming. your appeal has been denied.
Last post by Kolaqr - April 18, 2020, 06:48:13 AM
please respond ASAP
Appeal a ban / Kolaqr's ban appeal
Last post by Kolaqr - April 18, 2020, 06:46:25 AM
Kolaqr's ban appeal

Ban reason: X-ray/hacking

What actually happend: I was just mining in a mineshaft and i got randomly banned for X-ray/hacking. (and probably got kicked or banned from the discord for literally no reason)

Anything else we should know: When i got my first warning i was respectful and deinstalled my hacks... please tell me a reason or something about the ban because i was just mining in a mineshaft. And i was very sorry for the first time i hacked but i promised that i stopped.Thank you!
Introduce yourself / Re: old player saying hi!, fro...
Last post by froobynooby - April 17, 2020, 10:31:33 AM
Hey c4, long time no see. We have updated the server but we're actually still on the same map - we only expanded for 1.14 and 1.15. We probably won't be resetting the map anytime soon, but when we do it will be uploaded on the forums. Here's a picture of your base from dynmap, it's still all there:

Introduce yourself / old player saying hi!, froob p...
Last post by c4mufl3r - April 16, 2020, 07:24:16 PM
Ey,I,m c4mufl3r I donk know if some of you remember me, I used to play like 2 years ago, I,ve seen that the version have been updated and the map restarted, is there anyway to have access to the old map? I would love to keep it if possible, thanks a bunch in advance! take care! :)
Appeal a ban / Re: Mine
Last post by froobynooby - April 09, 2020, 11:38:38 AM
Thank you for your honesty. You have been unbanned on the condition that you discard any diamonds or other material you gained from x-raying. We'll trust you to do this on your own
Appeal a ban / Mine
Last post by Sseeya - April 09, 2020, 11:03:10 AM
Sseeya's ban appeal

Ban reason: X-raying

What actually happend:
First of all, I admit that I used program of X-raying and I truly regret this action.
I started minecraft few days ago and I had no idea of what x-raying was. I loved the game and your server. Therefore I searched different content in youtube to learn more about this game. With no intention I watched a video where one youtuber mining ores using an x-ray which made me very childish. I impulsively downloaded the program and was desperate to find out what it feels like. I am now aware that i was wrong and I understand the penalty given. I will not use the x-ray again.

Anything else we should know:
I really enjoyed playing in this server and thank you for your patient. I apologize for using x-ray.

Appeal a ban / Re: mlgengar's ban appea
Last post by TheChief13 - July 17, 2019, 05:55:54 AM
as I said before, there were staff members following you in vanish and saw you digging directly to various ores that was not in a straight line.

appeal denied.
Appeal a ban / Re: mlgengar's ban appea
Last post by mlgengar - July 17, 2019, 05:37:29 AM
i got like 16 diamond from 10+ stacks of block that i mined