News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

my idea of the best day ever..

Started by TheChief13, May 04, 2015, 07:49:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheChief13

Tanks... lots and lots of tanks..

Today i went to the bovington tank museum! :D. some of you already know that i love tanks and this museum was like heaven on earth for me. but it gets even better.. i got to get into the commanders hatch of one! and it moved!! and fired its gun!!! :D. it was a russian T-55 designed for the coldwar. sorry america but if the coldwar kicked off this is what would have rolled through you and it out-classes the tank you had at the time, the M41 patton, in almost all aspects. there was a show that they had which included a tone of fully funtional tanks ranging from the little willy (the name of the very first tank) up to the brand new challenger IIs and abrams. they also have the only working tiger tank in the world! and the only surviving TOG II! if you ever find yourself sitting in the UK with nothing to do i highly recomend this tank museum as it is a really fun day for the whole family.

this is the beauty that i got to sit in!

P.S. if you dont like tanks i dont like you...
P.S.S. i'm joking... maybe..

Truth_X_ile

The only tanks that I don't mind are in Left 4 Dead 2 otherwise I don't like tanks, tank you very much for reading my opinion...
The Temporary Admin 'Cyan name' with an Insanely Huge Farm...

FreakyTiki

I take it you're probably pretty good at World of Tanks..

TheChief13

Metalic_Shield

You are the luckiest man on earth...
Noot noot :3