News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Bye froobworld

Started by GalacticStriker, April 19, 2015, 12:45:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GalacticStriker

Hello everyone. As you know I was banned a couple months ago. Just know this is my last appeal ban post. I just want to tell all the people I upset including kendra17997 and 13Chiefcm, I am truly sorry for saying the things that I said. It would be a miracle to be unbanned, but I don't except to be unbanned. Just know that I'm truly sorry for everything. Thanks kendra17997 and 13Chiefcm for being great staff and cheering me up when I'm down. Thanks froobynooby for creating this lovely server, and being a great sport and helping others. Thanks Diamond_ Miner_79 for being a great player and a great Veteran+. If I am not unbanned for saying this then bye froobworld, thanks froobynooby, kendra17997, 13Chiefcm and Diamond_Miner_79 for being great roll models for this wonderful, peaceful and lovely server. Once again sorry to anyone I offended. Bye froobworld if I'm not unbanned

PwnedByNate

Dude this is like your third "Goodbye" post.
~Nate :D

GalacticStriker

Metalic_Shield

Noot noot :3

GalacticStriker

PwnedByNate

Whatever it is, just please stop making them
~Nate :D

GalacticStriker

Umm...... Ok....... Thanks for the nice goodbye....... Thanks everyone....... I'm just so sad over Everything...... Idk why I did this........ I'm just so sorry! Thanks chief!