News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

I was banned

Started by GalacticStriker, March 29, 2015, 12:52:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GalacticStriker

Hi guys, I was banned from this server for "being rude to staff". I did not realize that I said some of those things to the people on the server. I was having a bad day. 13chiefcm and kendra17997 I just want you to know even if I don't get unbanned I am truly sorry for making you guys upset, I promise I will treat you guys a lot better than I have in the past. Also sorry if I bothered some other server members that day, I will be a lot better. Thanks so much guys, ~GalacticStriker~

TheChief13

You're not being unbanned. No matter how many appeals you make i will not change my mind. Now for the last time. You are not being unbanned.

GalacticStriker

Please 13chiefcm, I promise my life that I will be a LOT better than I have been in the past, I'll find a way to make it up to you. You can even jail me for a month. I really do miss playing this with my IGN friends, and you're one of my friends. Please unban me and I'll be so much more mature. If you don't unban me just remember I'm your friend, also if I don't get unbanned bye froobworld. :( ~GalacticStriker~

TheChief13

I dont see someone who was rude to me as a friend. Just before i banned you you called me a **** and im sure that doesnt mean friend. Not being unbanned.

GalacticStriker

Chief I'm just so sorry. Please forgive me I was having a rough day. I really miss people not the server and I miss you the most. Just forgive me I didn't mean to call you a ****. I'm so sorry please forgive me.
P.S. I was crying after I realized I said that stuff, so sorry :(

TheChief13

again. im not unbanning you. so from now on any appeal you make will be removed.

GalacticStriker

Chief u don't understand how sorry I am plz forgive me

TheChief13

not being unbanned and thats final.