News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Legit Ban Appeal

Started by UNDERARMOUR084, March 26, 2015, 04:28:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

UNDERARMOUR084

I kinda lost my cool. I'm sowwy :( . My biggest pet peeve is people ignoring me, and i was ignored when i asked why i was demoted so i got really mad and went off and started cussing and things of the sort. I miss playing on a regular survival server. I'm sorry... i hope you will forgive me :)
Under :)

Scam_artist123

I feel he should be unbanned because I belive everyone deserves a second chance. He was wrong but is sorry and he has my vote to be unbanned.

TheChief13

you was given plenty of second chances but you simply didnt listen to them. you wasnt ignored as me and many others explained to you why you was demoted but again you just didnt listen. you was rude to a lot of people and as many people complained about, you abused your powers.

sorry but you will not be unbanned.

UNDERARMOUR084

When i was first demoted panda was on and i asked her why i got demoted and she ignored me that's what i mean chief.

UNDERARMOUR084

I'm sorry Chief i got mad and i swear i wont do anything like that again, i just miss playing on there with my friends :(

TheChief13

i stick with what i said. i've seen what you have done first hand. you're not being unbanned

UNDERARMOUR084

what can i do to make it right?

Metalic_Shield

I know it was already decided but I kinda agree with Scam_artist123, but if he's already got 2 warnings then idk just kinda miss under a little bit.
Noot noot :3

TheChief13

hes had more than 2 warnings. and there is nothing you can do to make it right. you have already done what you did and for that you will not be unbanned.