News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

TheBossAtGamings

Started by BigButtTim, March 06, 2015, 08:13:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigButtTim

Why did I get banned from froob and whatever I did I will give back whatever I did
I'm the best at what I do . . . And I don't know what I'm the best at.

froobynooby

You stole from practically every chest in TabTown.

BigButtTim

Im sry for real and ill give the stuff back and if I do it again you can ban me for life and I just wont to be on such a nice server :'(

BigButtTim

I know I may not get unban but if I can have one more chance I will be as happy as a dog chasing its tail. And I won't do it again and if I do you can ban me for life. This is the only server that I play that is vanilla with all my friends please I don't won't to lose them so please unban me. :'(

TheChief13

froob has evidence of your theft. and that isnt minor. you will not be unbanned.

BigButtTim

I know I messed up and I'll give back the stolen items and give 5 or so diamonds as a token of how sry I am

TheChief13

I'm not one for changing my mind. As I said before you are not being unbanned. If you really did want to play on this server you shouldn't have stolen anything..

BigButtTim

I'm sry as I said it a hundred times but the people I stole from I will return the stuff with 5 or so diamonds

TheChief13

No you already stole from them and for that you will not be unbanned. im not changing my mind so you can say you will give it back as much as you want but im not unbanning you.

MrNutkins

Chief is there some way to pay like a bial? And tabs town will name a bail :P

TheChief13

there is no bail. im not unbanning him and thats that.

BigButtTim

Well I'm sry but it was there fault I thought it was a public chest so its there fault for nut putting a dag sign on it.

TheChief13

unless it says public chest its not a public chest. and in the screenshots froob shows you stole from 2 seperate chests. it isnt their fault at all as they shouldn't need to worry about people taking stuff. its the people who take the stuff ,like you in this case, who should take the blame. if it wasnt for people like you we wouldnt even need the protection.

Tricia17997

Boss: They were NOT public chests... they were chests that lost protection at the update to 1.8.  They did say Private, they did have names on the chests. And you say 'the people I stole from' ... which was SuperTab2006! Really? along with everyone else's chests. Stop asking to be unbanned. I am saddened by this Boss.. I miss your cake, and Tab misses playing with you, he was really upset about you, a Froobworld and Roblox friend, would steal from him :'(

BigButtTim

Oh well he should have had his chest updated so no one could steal stuff and I thought they where public