News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

For Froob and STAFF

Started by UNDERARMOUR084, February 22, 2015, 01:38:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UNDERARMOUR084

I was banned because ti guess there we're complaints about me. i never heard about this unless it was from panda telling me to leave an area but i was was typing when she asked so i didn't leave immediately and she got mad. i received no warning about my demotion so i got mad and didnt care if i can banned and apparently if you type * that like 4 times it counts as swearing. Honestly thats not swearing. swearing are the actual words not a character. this isnt really a ban appeal because i dont want unbanned. i wouldn't be unbanned anyway because apparently everyone on hates me. I think the staff (minus frooband kendra even though kendra doesnt like me so ive been told) sucks and takes things to serious. for example say i break 2 blocks of glass without silk touch on accident cause i lagged, i'd get banned because of that. Why couldnt that just be rolled back and ask the guy why they did it? that person would say that they lagged and there would be no hard feelings and it'd be all ok :) but no the staff just goes and bans the person and rolls it back... thats dumb in my opinion. Froob i have NOTHING against you, i think you're an amazing person. Best of luck Froob! as for the rest of the staff dont be to hard on people without knowing the full story and FYI i have severs disease in case anyone cares but i bet they don't Take Care Froob. p.s. ive been told most of the staff sent complaints about me yet they didnt tell me what i was doing wrong to fix it :/
Under :)

TheChief13

you do know that the **** are put in place of a swear word.. so it may not be the swear word but it certainly stands in place for it. secondly you have been warned many times but you always just start swearing and dont take any notice. thirdly we ban small bits of grief like that because it could have lead to more grief somewhere else and if they really were innocent and did want to play they would come to this website and explain why they did it as many have done before.. and last of all.. whats servers disease? sounds like some kind of excuse for always being banned or something.

GrapeShield

I'm sorry Under, but Chief is right.  You shouldn't even have to type those, just replace it with a better word.  Swearing doesn't make sense to me, but that's my opinion.  Anyway, you've done way more than that to be banned, you're probably going to get super mad about this though.  I do have screenshots of you cussing me out because I asked you to stop using caps.  Also, if you have a "severs" disease, you probably shouldn't announce it all over the internet and should get help with it.  Just my opinion though, like I said. 
Beverly

UNDERARMOUR084

Grape. i am getting help for my disease. how would you know i wasn't??? can people just stop assuming stuff about me when they know no facts about it? and by the way im not mad about being banned so stop putting words into my mouth. and btw froob can you set a warp at the protection UnderIce for Scam_artist123 ? i added him to all my chests so he can get all of my stuff. i think its funny how i got banned for excessive swearing when its censored xP LOL but whatever.
p.s. i ain't even mad

TheChief13

i think grape was implying that this isnt really the place to anounce you have a disease.. also.. as we said before. it may be censored but it still stands in place for the swear words so you may tell someone to **** off for example, that still means what it would mean without the censor. and thats the main reason why swearing is a bad thing because its the meaning behind the word and not always the word itself.

UNDERARMOUR084

Getting banned on froob was good for me, now i dont have to deal with the people on there that are jerks :D ive made a youtube channel now and im making videos and its really fun so please back off my case and forget about it. sooooo yeah

TheChief13

the people were not jerks. it was the way that you talked to them and treated them that made them react the way they did.

UNDERARMOUR084

TheChief13

Im just saying it how it is.