News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

The Old Town Thief

Started by enigmaforceiv, February 05, 2015, 03:22:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

enigmaforceiv

Heads up! Earlier today, I was notified about "OldTownThief" running around in Old Town. Just wanted to let you guys know that I am not OldTownThief. Today, I was meeting with Mansfield on a project we're collaborating on and afterwards had to run some errands.

With that said, I wish that if OldTownThief is found griefing in Old Town, I urge the administrators and mods to not kick/ban him (unless griefing/theft is found outside of Old Town borders.) Professor and myself have decided to open an investigation to find out who the real perpetrator is.

Clues so far:

• OldTownThief is a grey name, first joining earlier today [February 4th]
    OldTownThief has left a book named "No Sanctuary", a title that makes reference to The Walking Dead television series. Coincidentally, Old Town's purpose mirrors that of the series' base "Terminus".
    There was one page with the word "soon" in it.

Again, please do not ban this player unless he is causing grievance to other players.

Thank you!

SwankyPhil

This seems like a job for the FPD...  ???
Get Shwifty

Tricia17997

I have witnessed the battle between these two ....

But I think one of the final battles may have been fought today.

They walked away from each other finally (in flames)

One final Face-to-Face ....

Enigma walks away.. beaten.. limping.. humbled.. Quite possibly by an Old Friend :(

TheChief13

you should have punched him in the face and got your freakin lazer sharks on him!!

TheChief13

oh and does this mean that OTT owns old town now?. and would that mean i'd have to start paying taxes? if so ima kill dis guy myself.. gaurdian style.

Kyle1OMason

So that's how it happened seems a little bit to dramatic for minecraft.

Kyle1OMason

Also this fight reminds me of Star Wars episode 3 at the end, but instead of obi wan winning Darth Vader or Anakin won. I also wish I was there to help who knows I might have done something